Digital Project Manager
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our fast growing digital environment.
You are a project manager who has repeatedly proven your ability to deliver, on time and on budget, projects of varying levels of complexity. Proactive, knowledgeable and exceptionally organized, you thrive in a leadership role and know how to get things done; you collaborate respectfully with client partners, effectively galvanize contributing teams, author documents with ease – and you have the skills and experience to manage milestones through challenging conditions to contain scope and ensure project specifications are met. You don’t mind putting that extra bit of effort in to get a project completed on time, and you are excited by change.
Ariad is a strategic digital marketing agency working with some of Canada’s leading brands in financial services, Loyalty, CPG, health care, and telecommunications. Our work is wide-ranging and includes application and web site builds, CRM/lead nurture/email, content development, activation programs, and social media execution.
- Ensure projects and tasks are delivered on time, on budget, and to the highest quality
- Create test plans and ensure all quality control (QC) procedures are implemented; engaging in and/or managing alpha/beta testing for digital projects
- Manage project administration, including work back schedules, project plans, project status reports (internal and/or external) and contact reports
- Understand statements of work and translate into a project plan
- Communicate changes in scope throughout project lifespan to stakeholders in a timely fashion
- Support account team – by distributing pre-reads, agendas, organizing presentation materials, taking meeting notes and logging change management
- Provide clear instructions and feedback to counterparts in creative services, editorial, and technical teams
- Manage vendor and partner relations where appropriate
- Update project management tools for task management, scheduling and status reports
- Budget and scope new projects of varying size and scope
- Monitor scope and communicate changes to project stakeholders to ensure projects stay on track financially
- Create and maintain detailed documentation
Business Experience/Educational Background
- 5+ years of experience in a project management role
- Knowledge of project planning methodologies and processes, and ability to work in both waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Experience in Digital Marketing, Social Media, CRM, Branding, Content Marketing
- Experience in financial services/CPG/HealthCare/Loyalty industries is considered an asset
- University degree
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed and have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Superb organizational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexity
- Capable of proactively leading discussions with project teams and with clients
- Ability to foresee risks and generate mitigation plans with the appropriate project teams
- Demonstrated strong documentation skills, which include project plans, technical specifications, and meeting minutes
- Ability to work in a multi-functional team environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Familiarity with project management tools such as Microsoft Project, SmartSheet, BaseCamp, Task Management Software (TrafficLive), Bug Tracking Systems (JIRA) and Google Docs etc.
- Technically savvy and eager to learn new digital tool and skills.
- Understanding of marketing automation software such as: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, or similar
- Keen attention to detail
Nice to Have
- Demonstrated understanding of proper digital messaging practices and laws, including CASL
- PMP designation is considered an asset
Ariad Communications Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.